Saturday, December 29, 2012

First blog post

I am starting this blog because the internet is a little lacking in Orange bird stuff. I am very happy that over the past few years that a few people have posted about the Orange bird and that he even has a Facebook page. My starting this blog  is really just to show the world my mothers collection and to maybe turn a few more people in to Orange bird lovers.I am also sharing my mothers collection so other collectors can see Orange bird things that maybe they have never seen before and might like to try and find.I hope all everyone who finds this blog likes it even though is going to be a little less then perfect sometimes. I had been planning to do Orange bird blog for years and I just figured why not just start so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment